At both events, Ducati dealers will be hosting customers from around the country and will be on hand to offer advice and assistance. Ducati staff will also be present to answer any sales or technical enquiries.
California Superbike School with their new owners (Global Motorcycle Events) will be present to discuss your training needs and announce their Track School dates for 2020 as well as offering a full Pirelli tyre service
New date confirmed. 1 September 2020, Full Moto GP Circuit
Silverstone have now opened the booking for the Ducati Track Day on 1 September and your chance to ride the only Moto GP circuit in the UK.
This is a day on the full Moto GP circuit, operating out of our favourite National Paddock, with fellow Ducatisti on track and in the paddock to help make your day as special as possible
Please note there are increasing pressure on circuits to abide by their noise levels, noise restrictions will apply at Silverstone with a 105dba ride by noise limit as in previous years and we ask that you pay particular attention to the following points regarding noise:
- The onus is on YOU the rider to ensure your motorcycle is within the Silverstone circuit noise regulations. All motorcycles must be fitted with a baffle, if you are concerned your motorcycle may exceed the above limit then please request a test prior to going on track. We are happy to do this and will retest as many times as required to ensure your motorcycle is within the noise limit
- Aftermarket silencers or race cans must have baffles fitted. Should a rider go out without baffles or a silencer fitted and it breaks the noise limit, we will not give a further opportunity to noise test the motorcycle. Offending motorcycles will not be allowed to continue and no refunds will be given.
- Any bikes failing the noise level will be black flagged and tested statically at 108dB.
- Noise limits will be applied in accordance with special permissions for Ducati UK and will be monitored on a ride by basis at 105db.
- No bike engines may be run before 08.30hrs or after 17.30hrs.
Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, the Silverstone Ducati Track Day on 6 July was postponed until 1 September. All customers booked on the July date will have received an email communication from Silverstone, to transfer to our 1 September Ducati Track Day or a Silverstone Track day in 2020.
Although we want to make this a very special Ducati Only day, in these uncertain times we reserve the right to open the day to other brands if the day is not filled. So please encourage your Ducati friends to join us on track for this rare Moto GP day at Silverstone. We hope to see the grid full of 100% Ducati passion
Ducati UK and MSVR are pleased to announce that the Ducati Only track day at Donington has been rescheduled for 11th August and can now be booked.
This is a rare unsilenced day on the Donington GP Circuit so make sure you book soon to make those track day dreams come true as spaces are selling fast
If you were booked on the original date, your credit from the cancelled event will be there waiting for you at the bottom of the "check out page" to press redeem. The amount will be deducted from the balance before moving on to completing the order. Please check the amount is zero before completing. Thanks for your support and understanding and we look forward to seeing you on track on the 11th August to unleash your Ducati Passion safely!
Ducati Insurance, did you know?
Along with on-road insurance, we also cater for Track Day Insurance. As with any track day experience, it is not a one-size-fits-all product or pricing model. We would urge you or the interested party to get in touch to discuss specifics for a full quote. With discounts available for previous track day experience and voluntary excess discounts, contact Ducati Insurance now on 0800 085 6553 for an instant quote, lines are open 7 days a week.